The Dunes at Saadiyat Island, Dubai - Aldar Properties

Coming Soon
download-icon Download the Brochure

The Dunes

by Aldar Properties   |     Saadiyat Island

Coming Soon


The Dunes Villas By Aldar Properties in Saadiyat Island , Abu Dhabi , recently opened development, The Dunes offers 4 and 5 -  bedroom sustainably designed villas. These residential villas provide the best amenities and facilities Saadiyat Island has to offer, along with breathtaking views of the island.

In this brand-new Off Plan Projects, The Dune by Aldar properties which is surrounded by protected wildlife reserves, mangroves, and white sand beaches, live the life you've always wanted to be only a short distance from the Cultural District of the capital. This center of world culture also provides a vibrant lifestyle with excellent dining and entertainment, white sand beaches, fantastic educational institutions, a selection of five-star hotels, and much more at your doorstep.


The Dunes Amenities:


The amenities at The Dunes by Aldar Properties include Beach Access, Dining Outlets, Gymnasium, Kids Pool, Restaurants, and Retail Outlets.


The Dunes Payment Plan:


For The Dunes by Aldar Properties, you pay 35%  in advance and the remaining 65% at handover when you receive the keys.


The Dunes Near by Attractions:


1. Yas Island

2. Al Maryah Island

3. Reem Island

4. Abu Dhabi Airport


The Dunes Location Map:


The Saadiyat Island in Abu Dhabi is home to The Dunes by Aldar Properties, which is advantageous for the locals. The location is in a luxurious neighborhood with easy access to many important sites, such as the Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, the Zayed National Museum, and the Louvre Abu Dhabi. The excellent facilities in the neighborhoods and to the city's commercial, retail, and entertainment centers are further advantages for the locals.



Amenities

  • Banquet Hall
  • BBQ facilities
  • Kid's Play Area
  • Fitness club
  • Gymnasium
  • Swimming pool
  • Restaurants
  • Sports facilities
  • Get the latest information about this project.

    WhatsApp Email

    GET IN TOUCH

    About Location
    Saadiyat Island in Dubai.

    FAQ's About The Dunes.

    The Dunes is located AT Saadiyat Island, Dubai The Dunes offers residents unparalleled access to the city most iconic landmarks and attraction

    The Dunes By Aldar Properties for Sale offers 4 Br, 5 Br Villas

    A residence in The Dunes Building is a good investment opportunity, as the average ROI for a 1-bedroom apartment is 8 to 10%. You can also resell your property after the completion of the project and generate a 10–20% profit

    The Starting Price Of The Dunes is 6800000

    The developer of The Dunes is Aldar Properties for Sale

    The Dunes Payment plans.

    5%

    Down Payment

    Updated Soon

    On construction

    Updated Soon

    Handover

    Download Full Payment Plan →

    No commission
    Directly from developer

    Floor Plans of
    The Dunes

    floor-plan

    4-Bedroom

    Ask For Price



    floor-plan

    5-Bedroom

    Ask For Price



    Floor Plans of
    The Dunes

    floor-plan


    floor-plan


    Buyers Guides for the UAE.

    GOLDEN VISA

    Instructions for how to stay in the UAE long-term with Golden Visa of 10+ years*

    golden visa card

    BUYERS GUIDE

    Everything you should know about finding and buying a place to live in Dubai*

    golden visa card

    RENTING GUIDE

    Everything you should know before renting your property in Dubai.*

    golden visa card

    SELLING GUIDE

    Everything you should know before selling your property in Dubai.

    golden visa card

    Buyers Guides for the
    UAE.

    GOLDEN VISA

    Instructions for how to stay in the UAE long-term with Golden Visa of 10+ years*

    golden visa card

    BUYERS GUIDE

    Instructions for how to stay in the UAE long-term with Golden Visa of 10+ years*

    golden visa card

    RENTING GUIDE

    Instructions for how to stay in the UAE long-term with Golden Visa of 10+ years*

    golden visa card

    SELLING GUIDE

    Instructions for how to stay in the UAE long-term with Golden Visa of 10+ years*

    golden visa card
    binyan ala image

    Got Confused?

    Take A Quiz & Get The Best Offers

    An off-plan properties for sale in Dubai and the UAE means that the developments is still in progress or even in the blueprint stage and hasn't started yet. Purchase of an off-plan property in Dubai comes with many advantages since most real estate developers in United Arab Emirates offer special terms such as post-handover payment plans.

    chat icon

    Full Support

    property icon

    Brand New Projects

    loan icon

    Priority Booking

    Similar Projects in Dubai.

    PROMPT CONSULTATION

    Fill form below and our agent will contact you shortly

    Or contact us right now via
    whatsapp icon Whatsapp