Meera Apartments By Aldar

Meera Apartments By Aldar

930K

Starting Price

Easy 100/0

Payment Plan

N/A

Completion

Al Reem Island

Location

Aldar Properties

Developer

1 to 3 Bedroom

Apartments

Request Available Units & Prices →

IN A NUTSHELL

Meera Apartments By Aldar Amenities.

Banquet Hall

BBQ facilities

Kid's Play Area

Golf course

default-image

Meera Apartments By Aldar by Aldar Properties.

Meera Apartments by Aldar Properties presents a range of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom living spaces on Reem Island in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The development consists of two symmetrical towers, offering a total of 408 residential units with top-notch amenities.

These Meera Apartments cover 25 levels, providing stunning views of the surrounding landscape. The development is designed to make your lifestyle hassle-free, ensuring a comfortable living experience.

Moreover, the architectural design, crafted by the internationally acclaimed and award-winning firm Woods Bagot, adheres to the Estidama "2 Pearl" rating. This signifies that Meera Apartments, the residential development, is both environmentally sustainable and cost-effective. The innovative use of space and cutting-edge design adds a touch of class and elegance to Meera Apartments.

The Meera Apartments boast high-quality finishes and premium interiors, creating homes with a warm and inviting atmosphere. Every element is carefully planned to cater to your lifestyle preferences


default-image

About Location
Al Reem Island in Dubai.

Meera Apartments by Aldar Properties at Al Reem Island offers great facilities. Everything, from places to eat, a gym, a health center, spots for kids to play, a pool for kids, parks, and places to relax, is made just the way you like it. Meera Apartments makes sure every little detail suits your preferences and what you need.

Meera Apartments by Aldar Properties offer floor plans with 1, 2 & 3 bedrooms available in sizes ranging from 680 to 1786 sq. ft.

Meera Apartments payment plan, is simple and practical. You pay just 10% upfront, and the remaining 90% when you get the keys to your 1, 2, or 3-bedroom apartment.

Meera by Aldar Properties is placed conveniently to the north of Al Reem Island, so it's easy to reach important spots in Abu Dhabi Off Plan Properties. Living here means you're close to the upcoming Park, Shams Beach, and Shams Marina.

Meera Apartments By Aldar Payment plans.

10%

Down Payment

90%

On construction

N/A

Handover

Download Full Payment Plan →

No commission
Directly from developer
No commission

Floor Plans of
Meera Apartments By Aldar

floor-plan

1-Bedroom

Ask For Price



floor-plan

2-Bedroom

Ask For Price



floor-plan

3-Bedroom

Ask For Price



Floor Plans of
Meera Apartments By Aldar

floor-plan


floor-plan


floor-plan


Buyers Guides for the UAE.

GOLDEN VISA

Instructions for how to stay in the UAE long-term with Golden Visa of 10+ years*

golden visa card

BUYERS GUIDE

Everything you should know about finding and buying a place to live in Dubai*

golden visa card

RENTING GUIDE

Everything you should know before renting your property in Dubai.*

golden visa card

SELLING GUIDE

Everything you should know before selling your property in Dubai.

golden visa card

Buyers Guides for the UAE.

GOLDEN VISA

Instructions for how to stay in the UAE long-term with Golden Visa of 10+ years*

golden visa card

BUYERS GUIDE

Instructions for how to stay in the UAE long-term with Golden Visa of 10+ years*

golden visa card

RENTING GUIDE

Instructions for how to stay in the UAE long-term with Golden Visa of 10+ years*

golden visa card

SELLING GUIDE

Instructions for how to stay in the UAE long-term with Golden Visa of 10+ years*

golden visa card
binyan ala image

Got Confused?

Take A Quiz & Get The Best Offers

An off-plan properties for sale in Dubai and the UAE means that the developments is still in progress or even in the blueprint stage and hasn't started yet. Purchase of an off-plan property in Dubai comes with many advantages since most real estate developers in United Arab Emirates offer special terms such as post-handover payment plans.

chat icon

Full Support

property icon

Brand New Projects

loan icon

Priority Booking

clock icon

It takes less than 2 minutes

Similar Projects in Dubai.

PROMPT CONSULTATION

Fill form below and our agent will contact you shortly

Or contact us right now via
whatsapp icon Whatsapp