AED 2.37M
Starting Price
Easy 80/20
Payment Plan

Creek Horizon
2028
Completion

Properties in Creek Horizon Residences.

Creek Horizon
Amenities.

BBQ facilities
Central A/C system
Gymnasium
Secure underground parking

Creek Horizon is an upscale residential project designed in a shape of twin towers connected with each other on podium level by Townhouses. This remarkable Twin tower project is located on the Island District of The Lagoons at Dubai Creek Harbor. It will offer more than 500 residential units comprising of 1, 2, & 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses. This development at Dubai Creek Harbor also boasts townhouses built on the podium level that will fuse the twin towers together. Buyers have an option to purchase the property in Creek Horizon by paying just 60% during the construction period and remaining 40% at the time of receiving keys. Project is expected to be completed in 2020. The starting price for these elegant apartments project is AED 1,867,888.


Creek Horizon Neighborhood


Creek Horizon by Emaar comprises of two beautiful towers with stylish and modern design aesthetics, standing tall over the central park. The centric location of the project is its key selling point. Creek Horizons provides the luxury facilities and amenities to craft a life of comfort and convenience to its residents. There is a plush range of facilities and amenities provided at Creek Horizon Apartments in Creek Beach including blooming parks with splashing waterways, large swimming pool in the middle of grass covered land, a lounge to relax, multipurpose room for entertainment and fun, games room, children play area and a high altitude observation deck that provides astonishing views of the world famous Downtown Dubai skyline.


Creek Horizon Facilities and Amenities


Creek Horizon looks over lush green parks and crystal waterways. Creek Horizon’s twin towers offer an unparalleled lifestyle. It has over 500 contemporary apartments of various sizes and specifications, along with an array of extravagant town houses located on the podium level that connects the towers together. Creek Horizon provides an unprecedented experience to the residents.


Creek Horizon Location


Creek Horizon residential Towers project is located in The Island District of The Lagoons, a master developed that is planned with all the necessities of life and utmost luxury at its core. The Lagoons is soon to become Dubai's prime residential areas. The Projects currently being launched in this area offers top notch facilities and amenities at a competitive price to cater first time home buyers.

Creek Horizon Apartments by Emaar is a multi building complex located next to the central park of the Island District at beautifully designed Dubai Creek Harbour.


Most Searches: Creek Horizon, Creek Horizon apartments, Creek Horizon location, Creek Horizon facilities, Creek Horizon at Dubai Creek Harbor.

Creek Horizon
by Dubai Creek Harbour.

Creek Horizon is an upscale residential project designed in a shape of twin towers connected with each other on podium level by Townhouses. This remarkable Twin tower project is located on the Island District of The Lagoons at Dubai Creek Harbor. It will offer more than 500 residential units comprising of 1, 2, & 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses. This development at Dubai Creek Harbor also boasts townhouses built on the podium level that will fuse the twin towers together. Buyers have an option to purchase the property in Creek Horizon by paying just 60% during the construction period and remaining 40% at the time of receiving keys. Project is expected to be completed in 2020. The starting price for these elegant apartments project is AED 1,867,888.


Creek Horizon Neighborhood


Creek Horizon by Emaar comprises of two beautiful towers with stylish and modern design aesthetics, standing tall over the central park. The centric location of the project is its key selling point. Creek Horizons provides the luxury facilities and amenities to craft a life of comfort and convenience to its residents. There is a plush range of facilities and amenities provided at Creek Horizon Apartments in Creek Beach including blooming parks with splashing waterways, large swimming pool in the middle of grass covered land, a lounge to relax, multipurpose room for entertainment and fun, games room, children play area and a high altitude observation deck that provides astonishing views of the world famous Downtown Dubai skyline.


Creek Horizon Facilities and Amenities


Creek Horizon looks over lush green parks and crystal waterways. Creek Horizon’s twin towers offer an unparalleled lifestyle. It has over 500 contemporary apartments of various sizes and specifications, along with an array of extravagant town houses located on the podium level that connects the towers together. Creek Horizon provides an unprecedented experience to the residents.


Creek Horizon Location


Creek Horizon residential Towers project is located in The Island District of The Lagoons, a master developed that is planned with all the necessities of life and utmost luxury at its core. The Lagoons is soon to become Dubai's prime residential areas. The Projects currently being launched in this area offers top notch facilities and amenities at a competitive price to cater first time home buyers.

Creek Horizon Apartments by Emaar is a multi building complex located next to the central park of the Island District at beautifully designed Dubai Creek Harbour.


Most Searches: Creek Horizon, Creek Horizon apartments, Creek Horizon location, Creek Horizon facilities, Creek Horizon at Dubai Creek Harbor.

About Location
Dubai Creek Harbour in Dubai.

Jumeirah Village Circle
18 Minutes
Jumeirah Village Triangle
18 Minutes
Downtown Dubai
25 Minutes

Dubai Marina

20 Minutes

Creek Horizon
Payment plans.

N/A
Down Payment
N/A
On Construction
N/A
On Handover
No commission
Directly from developer
Trusted & simple

Buyers Guides for the
UAE.

An off-plan properties for sale in Dubai and the UAE means that the developments is still in progress or even in the blueprint stage and hasn't started yet. Purchase of an off-plan property in Dubai comes with many advantages since most real estate developers in United Arab Emirates offer special terms such as post-handover payment plans.
Full
Support
Priority
Booking
Brand New
Projects
New
Projects

Got Confused?

Take A Quiz & Get The Best Offers

It takes less than 2 minutes

Similar
Projects in Dubai.

PROMPT CONSULTATION

Fill form below and our agent will contact you shortly

logo
CONTACT
Email us
info@uae-offplan.com
24/7 online
+971 52 447 4422
Area Guides
Off-Plan
Area Guides
Careers
UAE OFFPLAN ©2024 All Rights Reserved
Submit Your Details
to Get Free PDF Brochure
Full
Support
Priority
Booking
Directly from Developer
REQUES CALLBACK
And our agent will help you
Full
Support

Faraz Shafi

Senior Sales Advisor on
Salwa Real Estate

Priority
Booking
Directly from Developer