Villanova is situated in a prime location on the southeast of Dubai, next to the Emirates Road and Muhammad bin Zayed Street. The community of Villanova and the Dubai Outlet Mall are also close by. Villanova is a residential Community in Dubai, with lots of facilities and amenities withing the vicinity.Read more
More about properties for sale in Villanova
Villanova Dubai Properties Features:
· Situated on Emirates Street with Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Street (E311)
· Property Freehold
· Villas and townhouses with 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedrooms
· A communal pool, a barbecue area, and a picnic area are included.
· Villanova Dubai Properties give tourists a family-friendly way of living alongside luxurious housing choices.
· Popular attractions close Villanova
· Collective swimming pool
· Garden and children’s playground
· Al Habtoor Resort and Polo Club
· There are children's playgrounds for recreational activities and independent jogging and cycling paths.
Parking slots and Transportation options:
Many people love to ride in their vehicles. The nearby bus stop in Dubai Sky Courts is 17 minutes from the sub-community, however, for those depending on the public transportation of Villanova. Abu Dhabi Bank Metro Station is the closest metro. Villanova's sub community is just 22 minutes away. The covered parking area for 2 or more cars for each villa and Villanova townhouse. There are several parking lots on the street for tourists in Villanova.
supermarkets Near Villanova Townhouse:
In the vicinity of Villanova, there are three supermarkets. Next, the supermarket Fresh West Zone is located in the academic city which is a 13-minute ride. In Al Barsha South, a 15-minute drive from the West Zone Fresh supermarket. Third, Dubai Sports City's Al Maya Supermarket is just 17 minutes ' drive from the neighborhood.
Malls near villanova Projects:
In the area of Villanova are three malls. The first one is the Arab City Mall. The subcommunity is a 9-minute drive away. The center is still established, but the supermarket Carrefour is opened to the public. The second is the Villanova group Dubai Outlet Mall, a 15-minute drive north. The center has many shops and restaurants. The third center is a 19-minute drive from the sub-community, the Emaar Arabian Ranches retail center.
In comparison, 30 minutes from other centers around Villanova are as follows:
· The Nakheel Mall
· The Mall of Umm Suqeim
· The mall has everything you need, a grocery store and a wide parking area.