Jumeirah Beach Residence is a beachfront neighborhood within a broader Dubai Marina district of 1.7 km of the shore. The village features dust-colored, contemporary, yet contrasting residential buildings with the glittering towers that are around Dubai. This iconic spot has a lot of good qualities, from the comfort of the seaside to high-quality restaurants and popular moments all year round. For residents and visitors exploring the place, never really have a single regret.
Jumeirah Beach Residence's Features:
• Six apartment building clusters Waterfront Neighborhood.
• Apartments for young people and small families are great.
• Houses AquaFun, the world's biggest expanding water park.
• Pleasant and family-oriented activities all year round.
• Home to Aim Dubai.
• Related to Ain Dubai and the Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai, Bluewaters Island.
Jumeirah Beach Residence's Neighborhood:
Jumeirah Beach Residence is a character-driven community under one of Dubai's most popular neighborhoods. If you intend to move to JBR, you can find different buildings with a Mediterranean and Arabic architectural influence, which provide a unique atmosphere for the neighborhood. In the city, you will enjoy the senses, their alfresco cafes, and vibrant mural that are seen all over. The pristine beach, JBR Beach, is situated in front of the residential area and makes it so famous among residents and visitors. You will be able to reach Bluewaters and its numerous facilities and sights from the beach using the 265 meter-foot bridge.
JBR includes more than 40 high-rise towers, 35 residential and 5 hotels. Most have excellent views of the town and the beach and are fitted with state-of-the-art modern amenities. The apartments are very expansive in the Jumeirah Beach Residence and cover studios and apartments for 4 individuals.
Properties in Jumeirah Beach Residence 2021:
In the city, even in 4 and 6-bedroom layouts, luxurious penthouses and apartments are affordable. Apartments of Jumeirah Beach Residence give a plethora of facilities and locations for JBR. Due to its proximity to numerous hotels, restaurants, tourist destinations, it provides excellent public transportation connections.
• Bluewaters Island is a new residential waterfront located in Jumeirah Beach Residence. The island has 10 residential apartments, 4 penthouses, and 17 townhouses designed by Meraas. There are 698 Bluewaters Residences homes, with 1 to 4-bedroom layouts.
• Bluewaters Island's few penthouses are large duplexes with luxury facilities such as 9,000 square ft living area, private swimming pools, vast terraces, house support rooms, and 360 ° Dubai Marina, the Arab Gulf, Dubai, and Dubai clear views.
• On Bluewaters Island, only 17 townhouses make of this unique and luxurious estate. They have at least 6,000 sq.ft of build-up area, a maid's room, and a private swimming pool without considering lifestyle on the coastline. The sale price of 4-bed townhouses shall be from 11.8 M AED to 15.3 M AEDs.
The environment and visual appeal of this urban area are on the beachfront and attracts multiple locators and customers. The group comprising mixed nationalities can consider living in Jumeirah Beach Residence. Near business areas like Dubai Media City and Dubai, a number favor heading to JBR, apart from the elegant look of water life.