Dubai Wharf by Dubai Properties at Culture Village –Dubai
Dubai Wharf is a mixed use project by Government owned Dubai Properties. It is developed in the prime location of Dubai Creek in front of Al Jadaf metro station. Dubai Wharf is a luxury Arabesque development on the most sought after location of the iconic Dubai Creek. Dubai Wharf at Culture Village integrates arabesque feel with modern architecture and contemporary interiors that complements the traditional values of Dubai. Residences offered in the project include studios as well as 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. On the hub of Culture Village, Dubai Properties is developing a world class lifestyle destination. The opulent residences include retail, dining and leisure facilities by several local and international brands. A wide walkway adjacent to the shore houses many of the project's major facilities and amenities that offers residents and visitors an ideal place to experience Dubai like never before. Dubai Wharf Apartments are in ready to move in status currently. The initial price offered is AED 938,000.
Dubai Wharf Attributes:
- Dubai Wharf at Culture Village is a mixed used residential development that extends adjacent to the shores of Dubai Creek in the Culture Village project facing Al Jadaf metro station.
- The development was conceived as a contemporary Arabesque town on the waterfront and comprises four towers housing studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- Towers 1 and 3 each have 128 apartments, while Tower 2, which is actually three separate buildings, contains 254 apartments.
- High-Quality Porcelain Ceramic Tiled Floor
- Marble and Granite Vanity Counters
- The four towers are located in the Souq area of Culture Village and are named after ancient cities and regions which had a significant historical impact on the geography, politics and culture of the Middle East and Gulf regions.
- Magan, an ancient region referred to in Sumerian texts of around 2300BC, was a source of copper and diorite for Mesopotamia.
- Rumelia is a Turkish name, used from the 15th century onwards, for the southern Balkan regions of the Ottoman Empire. ‘Rumeli’ literally translates as ‘land of the Romans’, in reference to the Byzantine Empire, the former dominant power in the area.
- Petra is one of the new wonders of the world. It is an archaeological site on the slope of Mount Hor in Jordan.
- Babil is the Arabic name for the ancient city of Babylon, built upon the Euphrates in modern day Iraq. Babylon dates back to the beginning of the third millennium BC, the dawn of the dynasties.
Dubai Wharf in the Culture Village by Dubai properties emerges with a distinguished design fully integrated with modern features to offer a contemporary living within the heart of the city. The development will become a regional hub for shopping, entertainment and leisure. It will cater to residents and visitors alike. It will complement the well established reputation of Dubai as a hub for Shopping, tourism, dining, entertainment and leisure while keeping its original tradition and culture intact. The prominent features, facilities and amenities in Dubai Wharf includes, Over 2000 resident and visitor parking spaces, Approximately 150 retail outlets, Exclusive recreation area for residents. A state of the art gym, swimming pool and Green spaces for a relaxed living experience.
Dubai Wharf by Dubai Properties is a mixed use development by Dubai Properties spreading through the skirts of Dubai Creek in the Culture Village master development facing Al Jadaf metro station. Pedestrian overpasses on the canal offer seamless connectivity throughout the Culture Village allowing to grasp the spectacular views the development offers, three pedestrian walkways that provides convenient commute to all the major points of Dubai Wharf including retail outlets, and the promenade. Inhabitants will also have dedicated access to their residences.