Bvlgari Resort and Residences by Meraas Holding at Jumeira Bay
Bvlgari Resort & ResidenceBvlgari Resort & Residences Attributes:
s is a high class development by Meraas Holding. The residences offer 1 to 6 bedroom units with a mix of apartments, Penthouses and Mansions located in the Jumeira Bay
, Dubai. The Development has been planned by keeping in mind the fundamental values of the contemporary architectural design, spectacular artisanship and its mastery facet. Impeccable architectural design boasting a wooden terrace, that is floored along the facades with in a serene environment offering panoramic views of the coast and the Dubai skyline. The Residents can enjoy an unmatched quality of life while living in the limited collection of 15 supreme mansions, 168 luxury apartments and 6 unprecedented penthouses along with astonishing marina berth and opulent yacht club. The project has been designed by the leading Italian Architecture firm Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel and Partners, famous for creating coherent and candid living spaces with premium interiors. The Residents enjoy the serenity of lush green gardens with wooden terraces and relax or unwind at the pristine sands of its private beaches offering spectacular sights of the city and the sea. The Development has its own Bvlgari Marina that consists of 50 berths and can accommodate boats of various sizes ranging from 30 to 120 feet. The aligned Yacht Club offers a wide range of outdoor facilities such as Swimming pool, seaside deck, lush landscape garden featuring a lounge bar. The promenade connects it to the Yacht Club, which is designed by taking inspiration from the Italian seaside harbor. It also has six independent world famous restaurants that ensures the finest dining experience. The project is in ‘ready to move in’ state currently. The starting price is AED 4,508,000.
- The Bvlgari Resort & Residences Dubai by Meraas Holding is a luxury development being built on Jumeirah Bay Island, a manmade island by Meraas located 300 meters off the coast of Jumeirah 2 area.
- The development is a collaboration between the Italian luxury brand Bvlgari, and Dubai based Meraas Holding.
- The resort is spread over an area of 1.7 million square feet. It includes 168 apartments, 15 mansions, 6 penthouses and 20 hotel villas. Individual hotel buildings providing 101 rooms and suites will also be there.
- The residences were designed by the leading Italian architects Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel. The residences are managed by Bvlgari Hotels & Resorts.
- Housekeeping, catering, butler services, personal shopper and a 24/7 concierge are available to residents.
- The buildings boast a fitness centre, a swimming pool and a steam room.
- The development is the sixth Bvlgari Hotels & Resorts property in the world.
- One to three bedroom apartments in the property sells for between Dh4.5 million and Dh13 million.
- Three to six bedroom mansions are the only Bvlgari branded mansions. They range in size from 10,504 to 29,113 square feet and costs between Dh18 million and Dh51 million.
- There will be a 50 berth marina and the world's first Bvlgari Yacht Club, it will be housing several retail outlets in it too.
- Project is ready for the buyers to move in.
Bvlgari Resort & Residences at Jumeirah Bay is stocked with all the luxury amenities that the residents crave for. The inhabitants of the community can access the sea with its private beach areas, Marina and Yacht Club. One can enjoy beautiful views of Arabian Gulf alongside the Dubai skyline
. Facilities and amenities provided for the residents include, Private Landscape Gardens, Fitness centers, Swimming Pool, Retail Outlets, Shopping Malls and Restaurants. Jumeirah Bay, Dubai offers seamless connectivity network to all the key points around the city. Along with its connectivity to Sheikh Zayed Road, the residents can easily access their residence from work location with the help of effortlessly connected roads. The Development provides astonishing beach, with breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf and Dubai's modern architecture that offers a mix of traditional and modern aesthetics reflecting the true spirit of the city.