Your search results

Emaar Special Eid Offer 2019 on Arabian Ranches & Downtown Dubai

Posted by admin on June 3, 2019
| Blog
| 1

Register Your Interest



Call Now

+971-56-6683483

Special Eid Offer by Emaar Properties:

 Emaar is the most renowned real estate developer in Dubai. As the Holy Month Ramadan is nearing to completion and EID is just round the corner. Emaar, with a spirit of generosity has announced a special offer this Eid. Buyers can avail of the following benefits during Eid this year on selected properties by Emaar.

 

  • 25/75 payment plan, in which buyers have to pay only 25% of the sales price before moving in and the remaining 75% over three years after completion.
  • A 100% waiver on Dubai Land Department Fees.
  • Waiver on service charges for 3 years on the property.

The offer is valid for selected properties by Emaar in the following areas.

 

Dubai Hills Estate:

Dubai Hills estate is an stunning master planned community with two most prominent features,  Dubai Hills Golf Course and Dubai Hills Park. Dubai Hills Golf Course has been built around a magnificent collection of villas overlooking the Golf course, while Dubai Hills Park is surrounded by apartment complexes that offers an integrated suburban lifestyle.

 

Downtown Dubai:

Downtown Dubai is undoubtedly Emaar’s flagship community, it is home to world’s tallest building and world’s largest shopping mall. Downtown Dubai has rightfully become the centre of the city and home to some of the most popular attractions in the Emirate. The apartments and penthouses in Downtown are located in a close proximity to Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and the Dubai Opera.

Dubai Creek Harbour:

Dubai Creek Harbour is one of the city’s latest and most up to the mark waterfront communities. Dubai Creek Harbour is home to many high-rise apartment blocks and is also going to feature the world’s new tallest tower when completed, “Dubai Creek Tower” it will have an innovative retail hub known as Dubai Square, along with a marina and Creek Beach.

 

Emaar Beachfront:

Emaar Beachfront is a private island development situated between Palm Jumeirah and Jumeirah Beach Residence. It features a collection of high rise residential towers offering picturesque views of the sea and allows an access to a private beach and marina to the residents.

 

Emaar South:

Emaar south is located near the site of Dubai World Expo 2020. It is expected to become one of the most prime developments in the city the next year when the Expo is going to commence. The main highlight of the project is the Emaar South Golf Course, surrounded by beautiful townhouses, villas and several low rise apartment buildings.

 

Arabian Ranches I & II:

Arabian Ranches are Dubai’s most well known family communities, that offers a unique combination of Mediterranean and Arabic style villas and townhouses built on a golf course. Arabian Ranches II adds several more neighbourhood clusters to the Arabian Ranches community. Both phases have their own community centres, schools and healthcare facilities for the convenience of the residents.

Dubai Marina:

Dubai Marina is best known for the large yacht marina at its centre where several luxury yachts docks throughout the year. The pristine beach is on a walking distance. Dubai Marina contains a large number of residential high rises and skyscrapers along with a variety of options for shopping, dining and leisure.

Emaar’s Special Eid Offer for Downtown & Arabian Ranches VIDEO

 

One thought on “Emaar Special Eid Offer 2019 on Arabian Ranches & Downtown Dubai

  • Aslam
    on June 4, 2019

    Yes awesome I will contact u after eid I will book property from u inshallah eid mubarak

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.